Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rarr


Yeah I'm a little late on the ball, as usual, with this post. It's also a tiny image (sorry). This is my work in progress montage for a redesign of Frankenstein's Bride for the weekly CHOW on CA.org.

The inspiration for my take on her came a little from Halloween Horror Nights. They had a Frankenstein haunted house this year with a Steampunk theme so I figure "Oh yay, Shiny!" and started sketching on the spot. I know there are problems but at least I can say it's finished without feeling like a horrible liar. And hey, she doesn't have two left feet anymore! (Thanks to the astute observation of my boyfriend. )

I have posted the completed piece on my DeviantArt page if you're interested. http://aurengreenleaf.deviantart.com/art/Frankenstein-s-Bride-143799735

No comments:

Post a Comment